Are you a brand-new student of QC Pet Studies and need some tips to help you stay motivated in your online course? Alternately, perhaps you’re a recent grad and want to start your own business in the pet industry… But aren’t sure where to begin, what to know, or how to ensure success?
One way or another, we’ve got you covered!
In this Ultimate Master List, we’ll provide ALL of our top recommended, in-house blog articles that will be sure to give you the information you’re looking for. From course-related topics to super specific career advice – the list below is your one-stop-shop for all the info you need!
So, let’s dive in!
Before We Begin: Have You Joined QC Pet Studies’ Virtual Classroom Yet?
As a student and/or alumnus of QC Pet Studies, you’re automatically eligible to join our free, private Virtual Classroom on Facebook! In fact, you can join this exclusive group literally on the day you first enroll.
As a member of the Virtual Classroom, you can:
- Connect and network with fellow students and alumni;
- Ask questions about your course work;
- Show photos from your assignments and gain valuable feedback;
- Engage in industry-related discussions;
- Get all sorts of business and career advice;
- And MUCH more!
QC Pet Studies’ Master List of Blog Resources: Online Learning & QC Student Materials
If You Haven’t Yet Enrolled
- About QC Pet Studies
- How QC’s Online Training Works
- The QC Student Experience
- Learning Resources for Students
- Student Discounts
- How to Choose a Dog Training School
- How Do I Find the RIGHT Dog Grooming School Near Me?
- The Pros and Cons of Dog Grooming Classes
- 5 Myths About Online Dog Grooming School We’re Sick of Hearing
- Dog Grooming Courses: In-Class vs. Online
- How Much Does Dog Grooming School Cost?
- Additional Dog Grooming School Costs: Equipment
- 5 Things You Don’t Expect to Learn at an Online Dog Grooming School
- 6 Transferable Skills You’ll Learn from a Dog Grooming School Online
- Beware These 6 Shady Signs When Looking into an Online Dog Grooming School!
- How to Compare Accredited Online Pet Grooming Schools
- Ask These 4 Questions Before Enrolling in an Online Dog Grooming School
- My Honest Review of QC’s Dog Grooming Course
- 5 Ways Pet Grooming School Teaches You to Understand Dog Behavior
If You’re a QC Student
- How to Stay Motivated in Your Online Course: 20 Tips for Success
- How to Complete Your Online Dog Grooming Classes Safely from Home
- What You’ll Receive in Your Free Dog Grooming Kit
- 5 Scheduling Tips for Attending Online School
- How to Get an A in Your Dog Grooming Class
- How to Ask Pet Owners to Groom Their Dogs for Practice
- 10 Tips for Passing Your Dog Training Certification Course
- How to Find Dogs for Your Online Assignments
- How to Fail Your Dog Grooming Class in 5 Easy Steps
- Networking while Attending Online School
General Business & Career Advice
We’ll delve deeper into the more specific fields of the dog care industry in a moment… But in the meantime, these blog articles are 100% useful to any QC Pet Studies alumnus who’s just earned their certification and are looking for some business/career advice!
Dog Grooming Resources
If you’re a student or grad of QC Pet Studies’ Dog Grooming Course, then these blog articles are a must-read for you:
- Become a Dog Groomer Step-by-Step
- Become a Dog Groomer in a Small Town
- Start Your Career on a Budget
- Distinguish Your Role: Vet vs. Groomer
- Build Your First Dog Grooming Starter Kit
- Keep Your Dog Grooming Kit Clean
- Start a Dog Grooming Business (Ultimate Guide)
- Choose the Perfect Name for Your Dog Grooming Business
- Brand Your Dog Grooming Business: 2o Tips for Success
- Price Your Dog Grooming Services
- Prepare a Home Dog Grooming Setup
- Get Clients as a Dog Groomer
- Boost Revenue for Your Dog Grooming Business
- Raise Your Dog Grooming Service Prices
- Invest Your Pet Groomer Salary
- Groom an Anxious Dog
- Deal with Dogs with Separation Anxiety
- Become a Dog Groomer when You’re Introverted
- Trim Dog Nails Safely
- Groom a Poodle
- Groom Large and Giant Breed Dogs
- Safely Groom Older Dogs
- Groom Newly Rescued Dogs
- Deal with a Matted Dog
- Calm a Dog Before a Bath
- Groom a Puppy for the First Time
- Be a Dog Grooming Salon Manager
- Prevent These 5 Dog Health Hazards at Your Dog Grooming Business
- Stop Flea and Tick Infestations at Your Dog Grooming Salon
- Handle Bad Reviews for Your Dog Grooming Business
- Deal with Difficult Dogs and Difficult Owners – Part 1
- Deal with Difficult Dogs and Difficult Owners – Part 2
- Manage Your Dog Grooming Career AND Day Job
Business & Career Advice for Dog Groomers:
- Is Dog Grooming a Good Career?
- Is Dog Grooming Hard?
- 6 Mistakes All Newbie Dog Groomers Make Their First Year
- The Occupational Health Hazards of Being a Dog Groomer
- How Long Does it Take to Become a Dog Groomer?
- Dog Grooming License vs. Certification
- 3 Dog Grooming Realities That Classes Won’t Teach You
- A Day in the Life of a Dog Groomer
- 5 Dog Grooming Must-Haves for ALL Beginners
- Choosing Clippers for Your Dog Grooming Kit
- The Pros and Cons of Becoming a Dog Groomer
- How Much Do Dog Groomers Make in the First Year?
- 4 Awesome Dog Grooming Package Ideas
- 5 Reasons Why Professional Training will Boost Your Dog Trainer Salary
- How Much Does it Cost to Start a Dog Grooming Business?
- 20 Tips to Market Your Dog Grooming Business
- 5 Ways to Market Your Dog Grooming Portfolio
- The Busy Pet Groomer’s Guide to Social Media: Where Should You Focus?
- The Best Dog Grooming Tools EVERY Groomer Needs
- Improve Your Dog Grooming Speed with These 10 Tips
- 10 Dog Grooming Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
- 8 Tricks to Acing Your Dog Grooming Interview
- 3 Common Dog Grooming Salon Hazards
- Working in a Dog Grooming Salon: 3 Critical Safety Tips
- Is Mobile Grooming for You?
- Mobile Dog Grooming Career: Pros and Cons
- 5 Little Known Factors That Can Help Your Grooming Business
- Do I Need a Pet Grooming License to Work Freelance?
- 10 Reasons Why Your Dog Grooming Business is Losing Money (and How to Fix That!)
- The 20 WORST Dog Grooming Mistakes to Avoid Making
- 3 Dog Grooming Complaints and How to Handle Them
- 5 Career Mistakes That’ll Hurt Your Dog Groomer Salary
- Top Tips for Increasing Your Dog Groomer Salary
- 4 Factors That Affect the Self-Employed Dog Groomer Salary
- All About Groomers Lung
- Why “Flooding” Can Hurt Your Pet Grooming Business
- 3 Signs You’re Burning Out as a Professional Dog Groomer (and What to Do About It)
- 3 Dog Owner Types You Should Blacklist from Your Grooming Business
Dog Training Resources
Are you a student or graduate of QC Pet Studies’ Dog Training Course? If so, this next section is for YOU!
Business & Career Advice for Dog Trainers:
- Dog Training Quiz: Do YOU Know Your Calming Signals?
- Should YOU Become a Dog Trainer?
- The 20 Skills You Need to Become a Dog Trainer
- Debunking 25 Common Dog Training Myths
- The 6 Fundamentals of Safe Dog Training
- A Day in the Life of a Dog Trainer
- The Pros and Cons of Working as a Dog Trainer
- 5 Dog Training Occupational Safety Hazards to Be Aware Of
- 7 Dog Trainer Career Options Once You’re Certified
- How Much Money Do Dog Trainers Make?
- How Much Does it Cost to Start a Dog Training Business?
- Naming Your Dog Training Business: Everything You Need to Know
- The 30 Best Tools to Grow Your Dog Training Business
- What is Dog Behavior Training?
- Positive Reinforcement in Dog Training
- The 20 Biggest Dog Training Mistakes to Avoid
Dog Daycare Resources
Next, if you’re a student or alumnus of QC Pet Studies’ Dog Daycare Course, guess what? That’s right – these blog articles have been hand-picked especially for you!
Business & Career Advice for Dog Daycare Professionals:
- What is Dog Daycare? Everything You Need to Know!
- 10 Signs That YOU Should Open a Dog Daycare
- 15 Ways to Market Your Dog Daycare That are GUARANTEED to Work
- Should You Have a Dog Daycare Contract?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Safe Nutrition at Doggy Daycare
- The Pros and Cons of Running a Doggy Daycare in the Winter
Canine First Aid Resources
Did you know that when you enroll in ANY QC Pet Studies course, we’ll thrown in First Aid training – absolutely FREE? It’s true! So, here are some need-to-bookmark First Aid resources for you!
You Can Also Reach Out to Our Awesome Student Support Team!
Here at QC Pet Studies, our wonderful Student Support Team is available and always happy to help you – however they can! If you need them, they’re always available Monday through Friday, between 9am and 5pm EST.
So, how can you get in touch with them?
Simple: by phone, email, and live chat!
All of their contact information can be found here, so don’t hesitate to reach out to them for ANY reason!
Got Any Blog Topics You’d Like to See?
Is there a blog topic you were hoping to see, but wasn’t listed here?
Let us know in the comments below! We’re always looking to hear YOUR feedback and ideas. That way, we can better tailor and cater the Student Experience to you!
Thanks for reading – and we look forward to hearing what you have to say!